My favorite Kevin Smith movie is Clerks. Very good movie.
Yeah I think so. I know he would sit on their chest and beat the hell of them. Hence (sp) the name The Hands of Stone. He beat Flair once for the title but lost it about a month later to Flair.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
My favorite Kevin Smith movie is Clerks. Very good movie.
gotta love Mallrats and Chasing Amy too..
Dogma was a great movie IMO too...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I just hope Clerks 2 is good as well.
I like all of them except Jersey Girl.
i never even bothered to watch it, didn't look too good to me..
and i remember readin somethin about Clerks 2, you know when its comin out?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
not for sure...maybe 2006, i also read somewhere that if there were to be a Star Wars 7,8,9...then Smith would direct them
My favorite superhero is either Superman or Spiderman, with Batman a close second.
Justice League is a great cartoon.
Greatest super heros are the Mystery Men! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks